There is no logic here.
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
Recent
This is my best friend and me.WTF right?
Leave my door open, just a crack.
We all find some reason to live, Try to make sense...
Numbers
And maybe we got this all the way down wrong.I mea...
Redz has the sexiest stalker.Even on crutches, she...
HEY SARAH what's up?Well.So I have a stalker. And ...
It is time for us to wake up.Let's end this long h...
HEY. SARAH.WHAT'S HAPPENED.FUCKING MISS YOU WOMAN....
HELLO!??!?!where have you gone redzuan?
Profile
HIM
The names Redz
I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality
And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;)
HER
The names Sarah
Get to know me before you judge me.
Redzuan says im awesome
//Thursday, August 12, 2010 12:07 PM
80.
Hello there.
School is done.
This is good.