There is no logic here.
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
Recent
HELLO!??!?!where have you gone redzuan?
I'm using my itouch to write this.<3
where is the love?
Well,I'm glad I have you as myBest Friend.not plur...
and i'm glad that i have you to call one of my bes...
Okay okay we'll go with something likeOh baby you...
REDZ LETS COMMUNICATE HERE!!!!seriously,i don't th...
i miss you redz.come back from france already.hone...
The Sunken Sixty Second Ship.and No I'm not afraid...
soulful 61.where would we be now baby?if we found ...
Profile
HIM
The names Redz
I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality
And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;)
HER
The names Sarah
Get to know me before you judge me.
Redzuan says im awesome
//Monday, December 14, 2009 8:42 PM
HEY.
SARAH.
WHAT'S HAPPENED.
FUCKING MISS YOU WOMAN.
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL THE AWKWARD SEX.
I blogged. on my other one. lovely lovely riddle.
GUESS WHAT GUYS.
Things are way too funny.