|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
And maybe we got this all the way down wrong.I mea... Redz has the sexiest stalker.Even on crutches, she... HEY SARAH what's up?Well.So I have a stalker. And ... It is time for us to wake up.Let's end this long h... HEY. SARAH.WHAT'S HAPPENED.FUCKING MISS YOU WOMAN.... HELLO!??!?!where have you gone redzuan? I'm using my itouch to write this.<3 where is the love? Well,I'm glad I have you as myBest Friend.not plur... and i'm glad that i have you to call one of my bes... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Monday, May 3, 2010 8:09 AM
Numbers
Numbers, Numbers, Numbers.
How pointless. I actually can't wait for next year. Why? Well, people will leave and people will come. One will be left alone but you can't say she didn't bring it upon herself. Do not tango with the devil redz, You may end up with unwanted attention but she will like it. ATTENTION WHORES. Anywhos, who cares about anything right now? The pressure of exams is crazy. Explosion! Kaboom, boom, boom. Die. Fin.
|
|
|
