|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
forThis is for Redzuan.I searched up lyrics for Su... redzuan.i miss you.-_-finish your math so you can ... im doing things without thinking.its as if i'm los... I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the sile... We could stay awake talking about nothing hello there, the angel from my nightmare.is anybod... We're Both Fifteen Now, Hahaha.Happy Birthday, Sar... So here is my confession,About my small obsession.... I've written songs on a whim, And Verses of lines,... HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!!was the shizzle dizzle mc.fizzle Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Tuesday, January 6, 2009 1:50 AM
Post Number 50.
Guess what? It's Two double 0 Nine New Year wishes. Love Happiness. etc.etc. It's not a fortune cookie, So I'm gonna make it happy. Hopefully. hahaha. New Year Resolution. DON'T FUCK UP. yeah. Can you hear my heart beat? It's saying you should Kiss me. Talk all you want, but when the time comes when you have to pull the trigger, Aim for my heart, at point blank, And I dare you shoot me and say, I don't love you. It's not that I don't like you. I just don't like you. DON'T FUCK UP! We live only once. Now why would you wanna mess that up? Red Swan. Hahah army codename. Red Swan. You GAY. LET'S HEAR IT FOR AMERICA'S SUITEHEARTS.
|
|
|
