|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
We could stay awake talking about nothing hello there, the angel from my nightmare.is anybod... We're Both Fifteen Now, Hahaha.Happy Birthday, Sar... So here is my confession,About my small obsession.... I've written songs on a whim, And Verses of lines,... HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!!was the shizzle dizzle mc.fizzle FUCK:) THE SELF[01] Real name... tumbling thirty three.what?now hes more pissed at ... Turning Tops Thirty Two.I'm confused. Wha..t Do I ... theoretical thirty oneparental control.fuck offhah... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:21 AM
I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence...
The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth Please don't tell me that we had that conversation When I won't remember, save your breath, 'cause what's the use? Aahh, the night is calling And it whispers to me softly, "come and play" Aahh, I am falling And if I let myself go, I'm the only one to blame I'm safe Up high Nothing can touch me But why do I feel this party's over? No pain Inside You're like perfection But how do I feel this good sober? can you hear me?
i'm calling your name... someone save me. please. sarah |
|
|
