|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!!was the shizzle dizzle mc.fizzle FUCK:) THE SELF[01] Real name... tumbling thirty three.what?now hes more pissed at ... Turning Tops Thirty Two.I'm confused. Wha..t Do I ... theoretical thirty oneparental control.fuck offhah... Thoughtful thirty.Doesn't the world work in myster... Could It Last? Watch You Work The Room. Could It Last? Watch You Work The Room. TRULY TWENTY SEVEN NESSAntidaephobiathe fear that... triangular twenty six.my lifes like a triangle.you... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Saturday, November 1, 2008 9:39 PM
I've written songs on a whim,
And Verses of lines, about the time that I thought, I loved you. Woah oh oh Could You keep your Lips closed? It's not like you have to shout it out. Then comes Hotel Suites, Along With Your treats. Woah Oh oh. I loved Myself For Loving You, And I hated Myself For Hating you, It's Not Like I could Stop thinking of You. You messed me up, But I messed You up too.
|
|
|
