There is no logic here.
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
Recent
thank you redz for asking.i bet no one reads this ...
Post Number 50. Guess what?It's Two double 0 NineN...
forThis is for Redzuan.I searched up lyrics for Su...
redzuan.i miss you.-_-finish your math so you can ...
im doing things without thinking.its as if i'm los...
I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the sile...
We could stay awake talking about nothing
hello there, the angel from my nightmare.is anybod...
We're Both Fifteen Now, Hahaha.Happy Birthday, Sar...
So here is my confession,About my small obsession....
Profile
HIM
The names Redz
I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality
And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;)
HER
The names Sarah
Get to know me before you judge me.
Redzuan says im awesome
//Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:13 AM
it was the first, it was the first.
I Miss the Summer.
There were so many things.
I would have done,
I could have done,
So many things...
I would have said,
I could have said,
I miss the summer,
for all it's worth.