|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
Sarah, Just Shut Up. TROUBLESOME TWENTY TWO. FUCKER, THANKS FOR BLOCKIN... TRAGIC TWENTY ONEsarah. obviouslyshut the fuck up.... terrorizzing twentyAs Redz puts it i was "playing ... What I HAD planned. eager eighteenis what your saying true?Or are you ... sinful seventeenI'm sleeping my way out of this on... Ssh, Keep Quiet,I want to hear the music,Speak to ... oh redz, your too cool.So now i'm gonna try be cre... Let's watch the fire dance around us. Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:10 AM
Timbering twenty four.
You know how they call out timber before a tree falls? Someone better call it out soon because baby, i'm the tree. I blogged twice because i wanted to I lost my house captain badge:( What a shit day. It was gay. Like most days. I wanted to slap a certain white whale today. Redz, you get me. I wanted to slap her hard. She thinks shes just so awesome. Well no, your not. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Halloweens coming up. I'm excited. Redz, you better go to li shans thing. I'm sleeping my way out of this one With anyone who will lie down I'll be stuck fixated on one star When the world is crashing down I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type But you've got me looking in through blinds I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause i don't do too well Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause i don't do too well on my own The only thing worse that not knowing Is you think that i don't know I'm having another episode I just need a stronger dose I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type But you've got me looking in through blinds I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause i don't do too well Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause i don't do too well on my own This is who i am. Read the lyrics. OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH. |
|
|
