|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
Ssh, Keep Quiet,I want to hear the music,Speak to ... oh redz, your too cool.So now i'm gonna try be cre... Let's watch the fire dance around us. what what?nothing...hipbones&µphonesmake my w... The truth is worst that anything i could bring mys... Eleven Eleven Eleven.Umm, Sarah.1. I'm glad you do... thankfull ten 9nein.no.what are you trying to guess?my webcam no... Hey... seven...ok i'm editing this post because it was ju... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Thursday, October 9, 2008 4:47 AM
sinful seventeen I'm sleeping my way out of this one With anyone who will lie down I'll be stuck fixated on one star When the world is crashing down I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type But you've got me looking in through blinds I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause I don't do too well Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause I don't do too well on my own The only thing worse than not knowing Is you thinking that I don't know I'm having another episode I just need a stronger dose I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type But you've got me looking in through blinds I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause I don't do too well Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause I don't do too well on my own I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type But you've got me looking in through blinds I keep telling myself I keep telling myself I'm not the desperate type Sitting out dances on the wall Trying to forget everything that isn't you I'm not going home alone Cause I don't do too well on my own what do you think that songs about? i think its about a guy whos so in love with a girl and they used to date but now they arn't together and he still loves her but he keeps like sleeping with other girls trying to forget about her. but he can't. Its still my theme song in life. because its so darn awesome thank you redz, for staying back with me :)
we had pictures today. wow My heart ticks in beat with these kids that I grew up with. living like life's going out of style. And you came to watch us play...like a "Big shot talent," but at the end of the day you know where we come from and where we call home. oh, i think i'm gonna give up drums and do violin again. the reason: i can't practice drums. no kit |
|
|
