|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
what what?nothing...hipbones&µphonesmake my w... The truth is worst that anything i could bring mys... Eleven Eleven Eleven.Umm, Sarah.1. I'm glad you do... thankfull ten 9nein.no.what are you trying to guess?my webcam no... Hey... seven...ok i'm editing this post because it was ju... 666 the number of the beast Mgrah. Number 4.Did you know, This is the first time I've... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Tuesday, October 7, 2008 3:22 AM
Let's watch the fire dance around us.
I don't like keeping secrets.
Like When People go, Hey Don't tell anyone yeah? I go Yeahh Sure. But of course I won't tell, because that would be bitchy. Wanna See me write something as I write this post? It always happens I only write when blogging. If you be my meteor, I'll be your Earth to crash down upon. No Matter How hard you fall, I'll Always Catch You. And If you Fly out of orbit, I'll be here pulling you in. And here, I'll be Gazing through the stars waiting for you. To crash down upon me. And I'm sitting in my chair listening to music, and I hear nothing. Really, It Hurts Not To Know. Fourteen.
|
|
|
