|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
ungrateful attitudes and pointless days Looks like we wrote a page. so this is the beginning,of the endwell this is ra... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Monday, September 29, 2008 4:39 AM
Number 4.
Did you know, This is the first time I've had a dream in so long. And surprise surprise It was about the fucking midget hahahaha. I don't mean it like in a bad way. I just like saying fucking midget. Apparently, It was the end of the world, coming slowly. And That I was in love with her. With 6 minute intervals to be let out, I ran back and forth to collect something. So that I could tell her before I loved her before It all ended. Then when i showed her the poems i wrote for her, in my dream. It just suddenly changed and I was WTF-ing in the dream. then I showed her another one thing I wrote "I'd enjoy being away from you, but you're much too sweet." ( Well of course this is different. I can't remember it word for word i only know There was an I, enjoy, you, sweet.) And then it went blank. I woke up going motherfucker. I wanted to know what happened. But I think it looked like we were in school and everything was mixed together. All the roads, streets and shops so I actually could run to a shop? I remember Domonic running with me. And I remember the feelings I felt, well I can't My heart just won't let me. I want to know what will happen, And On Wednesday, i can finally start kissing around. Ahahaha joy joy joy. Dudeee I don't know what I'm feeling, I just feel really, Numb? My heart? soul? mind? Their not telling me anything. I hate not knowing. About Myself. You're a thorn in my heart that I'm not dying to get out. Just leave it there, No matter how much it hurts. I don't like saying goodbye. Do you know everything about yourself? -Redz-
|
|
|
