|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Saturday, September 27, 2008 8:24 AM
so this is the beginning,
of the end
well this is random AND well. I thought that if I stared at blank pages, I'd eventually find something to write, But that's a total lie, It's just that, I'm hoping for the pages, To write themselves up. But Nah wouldn't that be boring. and this is the end, of the beginning Well, you must be joking, we're just another couple of people who're waiting for pages to be written. |
|
|
