|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
so this is the beginning,of the endwell this is ra... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Saturday, September 27, 2008 9:08 PM
Looks like we wrote a page.
number two.
the second post. in just a second, what could you do? win a race? just sit there? save a life? save your own? just watch the clock
tick tock so how many seconds have you wasted? just think once its happened its happened there's no way you can relive it they say your only 20 once well your only 5 once your only 10 once your only 15 once blah blah blah Ahahaa, In that second, you could make a wish. Just wish for that second back. Well This is the second post, how haha. I like the joker card in a pack of cards. You know when you make eye contact with someone? What do you see In that persons eyes? Sssh Keep Quiet. I'm just wondering, Is she gonna like post everyday? Because I don't wanna keep writing everyday. I think Music Speaks to us, Note after note. You just gotta listen. I swear the midget is so damn light. I don't understand why she wants to lose weight. I still have an essay to write dammit. Too lazy. I like the piano, violin, guitar and the saxophone. Though I only play two out of the four. I wish I could play the other two. I think time, Is too timed. I think The sky, should be painted with the most beautiful colours And I think the skies should be fluttered with Stars Most of all I think Someone entertains me better than my dreams. Do you have someone like that? |
|
|
