|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
soulful 61.where would we be now baby?if we found ... hey hey, guess whatI don't wanna do this anymore.T... can anybody hear me?i'm loosing my way.sarah it's valentines day and i've never felt more alone... I think this little baby needs a bit of attention.... ULTRAMAN & DOREMON!ultraman- the gay excuse for an... my brother is such a doosh. here comes the summer sun,she burns my skin.i miss... it was the first, it was the first.I Miss the Summ... thank you redz for asking.i bet no one reads this ... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:39 AM
The Sunken Sixty Second Ship.
and No I'm not afraid of drowning, I want to tell you I like you. so bad. and get this over with, I want to know what you're thinking. how you're feeling. I want you to be mine. but when you're making up minds. Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me.Pick me. It's not that strong of a feeling. but I keep thinking, is she just teasing me? is that why I can't take it? It's not just me. It's her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, her, him, Make up your mind, I can't hold on forever. or I'll make it for you and here's to her, a salute to say Are you in with my life or out with it? And my mother said, Don't do all this 16 year old relationship drama. It's not worth it. You'll just get tangled up. Yeah. She was right. I'm a frickin genius. you can't beat me. This message was brought to you by, Harvey Norman. is that a guy or a shop?
|
|
|
