|
Baby Please /
This is just a load of random shit.
Tagboard /
Links /
Redzuan
Sarah
Archives /
September 2008October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 Recent
TRULY TWENTY SEVEN NESSAntidaephobiathe fear that... triangular twenty six.my lifes like a triangle.you... Honestly. Timbering twenty four.You know how they call out t... Sarah, Just Shut Up. TROUBLESOME TWENTY TWO. FUCKER, THANKS FOR BLOCKIN... TRAGIC TWENTY ONEsarah. obviouslyshut the fuck up.... terrorizzing twentyAs Redz puts it i was "playing ... What I HAD planned. eager eighteenis what your saying true?Or are you ... Profile
HIM The names Redz I am bisexual for a girls two sided personality And Sarah is just full of herself hahaha ;) HER The names Sarah Get to know me before you judge me. Redzuan says im awesome |
//Friday, October 17, 2008 9:55 AM
Could It Last? Watch You Work The Room.
Troublesome Twenty Nine.
wanna see my Poetry competition poem? On This Earth, No Matter Where I look, There's The Sky and the Land. Sometimes, I wish I could Fly, In the sky, Just like the birds can. And I want to discover the world, searching for something more. I'm just hoping, that no matter where I go There'll be love and boundaries exempt. I want to fly, In the sky, Just Like the Birds can. Like planes crossing the sea of clouds. In the sky, No matter where I fly, I wish, The stars and the moon will shine. On the land, I wish the sea, will crash for me. And I'm starting to learn, what I really am looking for. On this Earth, Where there's dawn and dusk. In the sky, where there's The stars and the moon. On the Hill, Where there's fireworks and glasses of wine. All This Time Looking, I've Been Looking for You. The Earth, The Sky, And The Hill
|
|
|
